Dienstag, 22. November 2011

Office Win

I’ll get back to work right after I drink my hot chocolate and watch the leaves change:

I'll get back to work right after I drink my hot chocolate and watch the leaves change



Many of us are resigned to our fluorescent lighting and cubicle-driven existence at the early stages of our employment. Then some jackass comes along and creates a totally awesome office that you’ll never work in, making you hate your perfectly mediocre job for no reason.


Why can’t the rest of the world just be happy with their equally lame offices so that the rest of us don’t have to hate our Google employee friends? –NGN







ANZ Centre, Melbourne, Australia


Dtac, Bangkok, Thailand


Google, Santa Clara, CA


Macquarie Investment Bank, Sydney Australia


Mindlabs, Copenhagen, Denmark


Pixar, Emeryville, CA


Red Bull Headquarters, London, England


Vodafone, Porto, Portugal


VW Phaeton Plant, Dresden, Germany




0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen